Here is your CANVA PDF DESIGN MASTERCLASS:
How To Create Beautiful, Professional-Looking Workbooks + Ebooks In Canva
Watch the Masterclass training video below.
PS. Don’t forget to check out the bonus resources too!
Bonus 1: Video tutorial how to make your PDF fillable with a free tool
Bonus 2: Video Tutorial: How To Find multi-page Canva Layouts or Use Your Own Design as a template
Bonus 3: Stock Photos + Graphics + Template Resources
You can click here for a downloadable PDF of the photo + template resources to save to your own computer.
General Stock Libraries
- Unsplash (free) https://unsplash.com/
- Pixabay (free) https://pixabay.com/
- Librephotos http://librestock.com/ (40+ free stock photo sites search all in one place)
- Deposit Photos http://depositphotos.com/ (inexpensive stock library with a big selection of images, graphic elements and video clips)
- Creative Market
Specialty Stock Photo Libraries with feminine styled stock and mockups (paid)
- Haute Chocolate http://www.hautechocolate.ca/
- Create Her http://www.createherstock.com/
- Shay Cochrane (SC Stockshop) http://shaycochrane.com/
- She Bold Stock (My favourite – inexpensive monthly membership with amazing photos AND Canva templates AND social media graphics AND mothly guides… and so much more. Super well organized by theme or colour too!) https://www.sheboldstock.com/
Canva Templates (free)
View all Canva templates (sorted by layout category) https://www.canva.com/templates/
Remember that you can mix and match – choose a planner page with a book cover, or a proposal with a worksheet. Just make sure to change the font so it’s consistent throughout your workbook or ebook!
Any of these would work for an ebook:
- Worksheets https://www.canva.com/templates/worksheets/
- Proposals https://www.canva.com/templates/proposals/
- Flyers https://www.canva.com/templates/flyers/
- Newsletters https://www.canva.com/templates/newsletters/
- Presentations (My fave since each presentation template often has 10-25 page layouts in one theme – this works best with Canva Pro/Canva for Work, simply click Resize and choose 8.5×11 newsletter or flyer, then adjust layout to new size) https://www.canva.com/templates/presentations/
Use these Canva templates for workbooks, worksheets or planners:
- Easily find each of your brand colours (the unique colour code is called a “hex code”) from your website or sales page with the Colorzilla extension – for Chrome https://www.colorzilla.com/chrome/ or Firefox https://www.colorzilla.com/firefox/
- Discover which fonts were used on your website or sales page using WhatFont Chrome extension https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/whatfont/jabopobgcpjmedljpbcaablpmlmfcogm?hl=en
- Need more help using Canva? They have lots of tutorials. Find them here: https://designschool.canva.com/tutorials/
- If you are just starting out and need to choose your colours, try just picking one main colour and exploring the different colour palettes at Design-Seeds. They even have hex codes to make it easy to stay on brand! https://www.design-seeds.com/by-color/
In case you don’t already know who I am…
Hi, I’m Angelique!
If online tech scares or frustrates the crap out of you, I’m the geek you want to meet! I’m a tech demystifier and business wingwoman helping coaches, speakers and thought-leaders to create an irresistible online presence, automate so they can upscale, and wrangle systems and tech so they can make more impact and money, more easily. My mission is to help soul-centred female entrepreneurs be fearless in the face of tech so they can spread their message and make a bigger impact while ditching the online overwhelm!
How do I help my clients?
– webinar and marketing funnels – Skip the tech headaches and overwhelm, and leave the systems set up to me, so you can work in your own zone of genius!
– web design and other online graphics such as sales pages, webinar slide decks, digital brochures, social media and blog graphics, infographics. View design graphics examples I’ve created here.
– 1:1 online marketing strategy and done-for-you tech implementation to plan all your content creation (blogs, videos, FB Lives, social media, posting schedule) or set up your online course/group program delivery, webinars, Facebook challenges, list building activities, marketing and sales funnels, Facebook Lives, lead magnets/freebie design, and optin pages.
Let’s connect! Find me on Facebook or send me an email (BrightSparkSocialMedia@gmail.com) if you want me to help you ditch the tech overwhelm!